Kbox alert
Mr Kbox organiser say my engelish better than his. so I follow order and come here post entry. See boss, i never chu pattern ok! Got type post even though my engelish not v gd la. Neh mind...who say must engelish gd then can post right?!
Wahahah okie I shall stop this. Not easy to type broken "engelish" =p The lazy JX asked me to post a notice here. Heh basically he wants to organise a kbox outing and is wondering when you guys r free during these few weeks. Will be hard to find a common free date but hopefully can try to accommodate everyone. Those happy happy fly to India to enjoy one no need to care hurhur.
Okie I start first. Basically I sad life and got special sem lessons. Mon and tue lessons from 1.30 to 3.30pm (lects can pon =x). Wed is 12.30 to 2.30pm. Otherwise should be free ba unless book liao.
Tink will be going back to the Chinatown $10 for 5 hours one. Hahah can sing till no voice.
Come come those going back hall during holidays one- let's play mahjong! Those no special sem one come back also =D
Wahahah okie I shall stop this. Not easy to type broken "engelish" =p The lazy JX asked me to post a notice here. Heh basically he wants to organise a kbox outing and is wondering when you guys r free during these few weeks. Will be hard to find a common free date but hopefully can try to accommodate everyone. Those happy happy fly to India to enjoy one no need to care hurhur.
Okie I start first. Basically I sad life and got special sem lessons. Mon and tue lessons from 1.30 to 3.30pm (lects can pon =x). Wed is 12.30 to 2.30pm. Otherwise should be free ba unless book liao.
Tink will be going back to the Chinatown $10 for 5 hours one. Hahah can sing till no voice.
Come come those going back hall during holidays one- let's play mahjong! Those no special sem one come back also =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home